Sunday, July 29, 2012

Chocolate Cupcakes

I came across this recipe on Nomadic Nom Nom's blog, and thought it too good to be true. I was completely wrong. My cupcakes turned out delicious and tasty- I couldn't even tell they were made with pumpkin puree.


You'll need: 
1 box chocolate cake mix (I used Devil's Food)
1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
(If you want to make muffins instead of cupcakes- you could add chocolate chips.)
Cupcake liners


Seriously, that's it. No egg, no oil, nothing else. Just 2 ingredients (and chocolate chips if you want). How simple is that? Even better- they're only 50 calories each!


Mix the box cake mix and the pumpkin puree together- I highly recommend using a mixer for about 2 minutes on medium speed to get it nice and fluffy, otherwise its too dense and sticky. You can fill the cupcake liners to the top, because they hardly rise.


Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes, check with a toothpick, and let cool.


iDisfrutar de!

No comments:

Post a Comment